• Report: #1119542

• Phone: 502-412-7500
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

job news harassment harassment Louisville Kentucky

this company got my work phone number, and constantly solicits me to use there service. After countless attempts to tell the company I dont want there service they have refused to stop calling me and tieing up my work phone line, One employee told me the best way to make the calls stop is to take the service, while another told me there is no law governing business to business solicitation so they could call me as much as I want until I take the service. I even contacted there corporate office and was told they would handle it for a few weeks the calls stopped but now there back in full force.

they have called me from these numbers and continue to harass me.
614-310-1707
901-761-3034
614-310-1704

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/job-news/-Louisville-Kentucky-40222/job-news-harassment-harassment-Louisville-Kentucky-1119542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on job news