Complaint Review: JobFox Resume Writing and Job Service

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: ilah — Long Beach California United States of America
JobFox Resume Writing and Job Service
7926 Jones Branch Dr Ste 1100 McLean, VA 22102 McLean, Virginia United States of America

JobFox Resume Writing and Job Service Career Builder No Results, No proof of results even in advertising their results, A lot of air ..nothing more McLean, Virginia

I found Jobfox and decided, since I do need a job, I would sign up with as many agencies as possible. Surely submitting hundreds of resume's will help me land a job. I was signed up with several on the internet and about 5 or 6 actual offices. I started this journey over 18 months ago. I still have no job, I am selling legal insurance (if interested in having a lawyer in your pocket for under $40 a month contact me, oh guarenteed) anyway, I realized my resume, simple and to the point, was not getting me anywhere, I went ahead and used jobfox's resume services. 1. I could never call the girl who wrote my resume, i had to contact her via my jobfox site, let her know i needed to talk to her, then she would call me back on a restricted number.

2. she wrote my resume in a few days, that was fine

3. she sent me my resume ... I made a few changes, so did she

4. I have a TERRIFIC looking resume. I really like the way she formatted it. Very nice The content actually sucks, because 18 months ago i started to submit that one to hundreds of job offers on line ... i mean within 3 or 4 weeks i had sent it out to 300 companies ... NOT ONE SINGLE CALL not one. i made some changes, again, adding key words from job descriptions and still NOT A SINGLE CALL ...

That resume .. $300, I have only paid $54 of it so far. I told them, when I land a job, I will pay them the rest. I know good resume writer can cost that much. I get that... but, a good resume writer is also not going to write a resume and not have it "work" .. not so much as an interview.

I kept using jobfox, finally cancelled my premium services, they kept billing me, telling me I never did, I did. but it was over the phone, their word against mine.

So, finally they canceled, I had spent hundreds on a service that didn't get so much as get me an interview. Not even an email ... Their site sucks ...

I asked them, i think 3 or 4 times why they were fradulently stating lies... My point,   a few times I would get an email update that stated something to the effect. "150 people yesterday are employed and no longer need jobfox" .. something like that ..it indicated a number of people, usuall over 100, and that they were gainfully employed....

So I asked them, "did they get their job from jobfox?" i not only did not get a response to that question, what i got ws, 'you will have to call us pleae" they left a number, nobody answers.

I asked again and again .. the same thing, every time i got an email stating a certain number of people got jobs yesterday" ... and i asked over and over, "were those jobs from jobfox companies?"

It was like listening to crickets ... nothing ...

I realized it was a scam, at that point, Just enough of the free stuff, just cheap enough to be competitive and still they made money off of me, and  still do not have a job.

I will call my legal insurance company on this. (as they do cover pre-existing conditions) and maybe they can get these weirdos off my back ... i am serious, 100% guarenteed, if you want a lawyer to help you with your rip offs please contact me (((REDACTED))) at gmail dot com. There is a huge law firm in Los Angeles, that you can retain for for well under $40 a month. I use them frequently. Unlimited calls, letters, and calls on my behalf, document review, my will, identity theft and restoration, the list goes on.

These people need to be stopped ... They did rip me off .... i am STILL unemplyed ... with a great looking resume that means nothing to anyone ... just words on a paper .. oh joy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JobFox-Resume-Writing-and-Job-Service/McLean-Virginia-22102/JobFox-Resume-Writing-and-Job-Service-Career-Builder-No-Results-No-proof-of-results-even-788752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JobFox Resume Writing and Job Service