Complaint Review: Joe Hale, National Products, Accent Awning Mats, RV Step Mats Did not pay for services Signal Hill California 323 934-2234

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Vince — San Diego California
2201 E Willow Street # D369 Signal Hill, California USA

Joe Hale, National Products (323) 934-2234 Joe Hale, National Products, Accent Awning Mats, RV Step Mats Did not pay for services Signal Hill California 323 934-2234 nationalproduct.com racingstepmats.com executiveracingstepmats.com route66stepmats.com thecheckeredflagstepmats.com 323 934-2234 Signal Hill California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Joe Hale

I could have written this report myself:
ripoffreport.com/r/joe-hale/signal-hill-california-90755/joe-hale-national-products-accent-awning-mats-rv-step-mats-did-not-pay-for-services-si-1113682

Just about the same report, Joe Hale has a disorganized set of domains and websites, he calls me to fix some broken links in his email campaign, bends my ear like an ignorant h*** until I make him get to the point, I make the fix, then he refuses to pay me. Not only that but the guy has called me a number of times forgetting who he's called I guess, but if you are unfortunate enough to work with him you won't forget him. He dead beated on my modest bill for all the time and hassle he caused. Worse, he writes me later to taunt me. I continue to ingore the dispicable D******* miscreant. WORST client in my 18+ years of web development. If you get contacted by this dishonest fool don't waste a minute of your time and thank goodness for sites like this ripoffreport.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Hale-National-Products-Accent-Awning-Mats-RV-Step-Mats-Did-not-pay-for-services-Signal-Hill-California-323-934-2234/Signal-Hill-California-90755/Joe-Hale-National-Products-323-934-2234-Joe-Hale-National-Products-Accent-Awning-Mat-1136123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Hale, National Products, Accent Awning Mats, RV Step Mats Did not pay for services Signal Hill California 323 934-2234

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company