Complaint Review: joe layman

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

joe layman liar, rude, dishonest immoral Ventura California

These people sold my girlfriend a sick puppy on craigslist for 1300.00$ they claimed she was from a reputable breeder etc but after discovering her medical and behavioral problems (which they clearly knew about and failed to disclose) I did a lot more research and found out she was from a pet store and a puppy mill that is now being sued for selling dogs that were unfit for sale.

I then asked the sellers for the receipt for the dog so that I could join the class action lawsuit and they refused. I'm now stuck between a rock and a hard place. I also realize selling a dog on Craigslist is illegal.  What should I do? I'm facing vet bills for this poor animal plus the 1, 300 $ I paid for her and the sellers are rude and uncooperative. I want my money back! This has been a truly terrible and heartbreaking situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/joe-layman/Ventura-California-93004/joe-layman-liar-rude-dishonest-immoral-Ventura-California-1135259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on joe layman