Complaint Review: Joe Nevo Rugs

• Reported By: Brian an arthritis patient — Lexington Massachusetts
Joe Nevo Rugs
2835 N. SUSQUEHANNA TRAIL Shamokin Dam, Pennsylvania USA

Joe Nevo Rugs scams customers in Shamokin Dam Pennsylvania

Joe Nevo Rugs dba erugs.net, erugs.com, joenevo.net is a rug merchant scammer.  I purchased 2 rugs 2 years ago, was told and shown a copy of his return policy.  After the rugs are in the home for 4 days, I call and get direction to ship the rugs.  I ship the 2 rugs with delivery receipt returned to me.  Without refund I telephone and get "yes, we get your rugs but don't know how to refund." 1 week later I get "we need your credit card info again."  1 week later I get "the credit card company will charge $40 which you must pay."  This has gone on for 2 years.

Nevo lies to everyone.  Beware of this merchant, you will be scammed just as I was!  Joe Nevo, after 2 years and 4 months, said "I didn't receive the rugs, put in for your insurance."  How would he know that I did buy insurance?  The insurer is treating this as the complete fraud that it is by asking and blocking payment by "why would you wait over 2 years to claim the shipment?"  I agree.  This is fraud of the highest order.

The Shamokin Dam Police have refused to file criminal charges of theft and fraud. They ignore my direct evidence by receipt of delivery.  They state to me "his web site no longer has his return policy."  Theft and fraud are theft and fraud.  I'd like my money, but it didn't help that Joe Nevo Rugs advertised the 2 rugs I returned as, once again, "for sale" for another 6 months after they were returned.

Nevo hides behind a guize that he doesn't speak English well and that is the reason for miscommunications, but in the next breath claims that he was a Professor of Engineering at Bucknell University for 20 years.  None of this makes any sense.  I would urge use caution in any dealings with Joe Nevo.  Particularly do not let him access your credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Nevo-Rugs/Shamokin-Dam-Pennsylvania-01876/Joe-Nevo-Rugs-scams-customers-in-Shamokin-Dam-Pennsylvania-1049864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Nevo Rugs