Complaint Review: Joey Warner - Sports Reports

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Detroit Little — Mobile Alabama
Joey Warner - Sports Reports
65892 Hallet Street Mobile, Select State/Province USA

Joey Warner - Sports Reports Mean Spirited - Hateful - Rude - Spoiled Brat - Lier Mobile Alabama

*Author of original report: Stalker

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sports Reports

Let me just warn you if you are thinking of doing business with Joey Warner or his Sports Reports Publication. This man is very rude and becomes abusive over the phone with you if things dont go his way. I have never interacted with anyone in the business world as mean spirited as Joey Warner. He is not above name calling and other child like acts if he does not get his way about things. Think long and hard about doing business with Mr. Warner he is a bully, who uses bully tactics to get way about things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joey-Warner-Sports-Reports/Mobile-Select-StateProvince-36693/Joey-Warner-Sports-Reports-Mean-Spirited-Hateful-Rude-Spoiled-Brat-Lier-Mobile-1094407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joey Warner - Sports Reports

Stalker

AUTHOR: Detroit Little - ()

This man is a stalker!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sports Reports

AUTHOR: srp - ()

I don't know who would be so gutless to write such nonsense about my integrity.   The report about me is totally false and very immature.  I have an idea of a few people that would actually create their fantasy about how bad of a person I am.  Then, it could be some crazy person that plays on the internet to try to stir up controversy. I feel like a I am a good person that promotes good things in life.   Spirit, Enthusiasm and Sportsmanship is what I am am all about.  I guess the person that reported negative things about me has severe mental problems or does not know me at all.  I ask anyone that reads the bogus remarks to please understand it is totally misleading.