pressed

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: donna cleveland — Cleveland Ohio
john adams online
, Select State/Province USA

john adams online i got my diploma back in 2005 I had it for 9 years I just found out this year in 2013 that its fake I want my money back Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Good Luck

I got  my diploma back in 05 from this school and was very happy i had kust had a baby and it was hard for me to go to school so i enrolled in john adams online when the diploma came in the mail i showed my family it was great.

i signed up forr lakeland this year (2013) but needed transcrips son i went to john adams online to get them and saw red wrighting so i read them and found out that my diploma was a fake after 8 years my heart was broken im 8 years older than my little brother and come to find out he graduated before me and i now have to go and get a ged at the age of 28 i just want my money back

donna cleveland ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-adams-online-/Select-StateProvince/john-adams-online-i-got-my-diploma-back-in-2005-I-had-it-for-9-years-I-just-found-out-th-1097288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john adams online

Good Luck

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You screwed yourself.  Just "kust" you had a baby does not mean you could not finish High School.  Get your GED and forget getting your money back.  You took the easy way out and now you have to suffer the consequences for your actions.  Welcome to life.