Complaint Review: John Adams Virtual School

• Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: ForveryourS05 — Lemoyne Pennsylvania United States of America
John Adams Virtual School
8345 NW 66th Street, #8179 Miami, Florida United States of America

John Adams Virtual School John Adams Virtual School FAKE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED Miami, Florida

*Consumer Comment: hey Angela

*UPDATE Employee: Slander from Competition Lies, Lies, and more Lies...

I had found this "online school" and took the test in 2007 and paid $598.48 for the "diploma". I did get a warehouse job at first and now i am a stay at home mother and want to pursue my education online college. Ive tried at least 6 different schools and they cannot except this diploma. I try calling the number they have on the website and it is a recording and hangs up. Now i have to go to my local community college and pay more money for a GED. If anyone knows how to get the money back please comment on this and tell me. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Adams-Virtual-School/Miami-Florida-33166/John-Adams-Virtual-School-John-Adams-Virtual-School-FAKE-HIGH-SCHOOL-DIPLOMAGED-Miami-612176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Adams Virtual School

hey Angela

AUTHOR: Rachel - (USA)

That's funny because just like this person, I too was scammed and last I checked, I was not nor am I working for your competition. You take the time to write useless gibberish and can't give actual phone numbers where people could call and get a live person who will answer their questions???? Quit defending yourself and start offering what your so called school claims, like a full refund!

Slander from Competition Lies, Lies, and more Lies...

AUTHOR: John adams virtual school - (U.S.A.)

Hello,
 I work for John Adams Virtual School. I am sick and tired of the likes of Belford High School and Jefferson Online (Both Internet Scams) Posting untrue information about our school.

The truth is that we have never had any programs that are $ 598.00 so this person is lying! Our most expensive program is $ 299.00 and comes with a full money back guarantee.

Any student who is not satisfied with our services can just send us a quick email or call us and we will issue a full refund.

John Adams Virtual School is a State Registered and nationally accredited private, diploma granting high school.

That is the truth. Don't believe the lies on Rip Off Report.

Sincerely,