Complaint Review: John B.Kingston

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:San Diego California
John B.Kingston
690 Telegraph Canyon Rd Chula Vista, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 619-631-1133
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

John B.Kingston Attorney ripoff I hired John to help transfer my parents trust intomy name. Instead he put his name on the Trust and ripped me off. Chula Vista California

I had hired John Kingston to aid me in transferring the family Trust, which he wrote for them, into my name. My sister and sister in law had taken my mom to the bank and were in the process of emptying the bank account when I caught them.

They had already succeeded in stealing $65,000 and were trying to take her social security check at the same time and the rental income my father had set up for her. They even went so far as to kidnap her from her home where I had taken care of her for over 12 years and place a restraining order against me. Then they put their plan into work.

I hired John to help me stop them. Instead he did the same thing to me and helped my sister take even more money. When I hired another lawyer to help me take control of the trust back, John told her that I was a crack smoking psychotic and that my mother disowned me and that I was kicked out of the Trust and would receive nothing. I filed a complaint against him with the State Bar and the District Attorney they both refused to help.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-BKingston/Chula-Vista-California-92121/John-BKingston-Attorney-ripoff-I-hired-John-to-help-transfer-my-parents-trust-intomy-name-90497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John B.Kingston