Complaint Review: john braska

• Reported By: 28364 S. Western Ave — 90275 California
john braska
141 n airger rd 141 N Airger Rd, Michigan USA

john braska Beware, think twice Charlotte Michigan

There are report that this man has drugged horses prior to him seeling. Well I cant be 100% on that but I would bet on it, and bet big, But I have no one to blame but myself. I found a horse on equinenow.com and mad a inquiry on this 9 year old 1300 lb gelding, I requested a video and they sent me one via youtube. The gelding rode in the video like butter, easy calm and quite. No I purchase him and he comes clear accross the country and sure he looked nice, but he stood a mere 15 hands and 1050 lbs. Now the weight I can see him drop during a long haul. He has no been at my barn for the past 3 weeks.

This horse has to be the worst horse I ever rode or owned. He jumps not just on trail but in his stall that he has been in for 3 weeks, when your on his back, I pray before I get on him. I am now sueing him in superior court. This horse cant be sold the way he is, now I blame myself for the size, I wanted a 15.3 hands horse cause of my size, I would be very very intune when doing business with John or Brooke Braska. He is a PBR rider and knows horses, I know horse and rode and trained my own horses for the past 20 years. They think everyone is a idiot and they know it all.

They insist the horse stands 15.3 when I got the horse here in front of me with 2 differant vets that measured him at 15 hands. Trust me, be careful. This was the worst experiance I ever had dealing with horses. Now they can say Oh new location, differant tack, the rider dont know what he's doing, I say BS to all that, I have bought more then 30 horses in the past 10 years and sold horses here in Palos Verdes Ca and I know what im talking about. I would never buy a horse again sight unseen and never deal with these people again. I cant wait till I see them in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-braska/141-N-Airger-Rd-Michigan-48813/john-braska-Beware-think-twice-Charlotte-Michigan-1055893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john braska