Complaint Review: john by johns septic company

• Submitted: Wed, January 15, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: james p chaburka — springhill Florida
john by johns septic company
weeki wachee, Florida USA

john by johns septic company He failed to pumpout the septictank, after he left it was still full of waste and water was backed up in the house. I called back and they said theycould not come back out til the next day. they advertise24/7 it was only 430pm and still daylight.. I had a sick child and needed running water and to flush. I called him back 3 times he didn't care and said it sounds like a plumbing problem and they dont do that kind of work. I decided to go in myself to try to fix and noticed there was a 3ft high pile of waste and there was a clogg inside the tank and I stuck a stick into the hole and waste gushed out all over me and it was fixed I called him back again to tell him I fixed the problem myself and asked why he didn't pump out the tank as he said and his reply was the hose doesn't jump by itself and we only pump liquids not waste. I never heard of this in my life. The guy just didn't care he got his money and left without doing the job and refused to come back after he had only been gone 5 to 10 minutes. weeki wachee Florida

On Dec 28th 2013 at 3pm My toilets were not flushing and the water was backed up in the shower and I called johns by john and they said it sounds like you need your septic tank pumped and came out and pumped it charged me 225.00 and said it was completed and left.. I came back in the house and saw that the toilets were still not flushing and the water was still backed up in the shower.. I called back immediately and the owner said oh we can't come back today not until tomorrow and it sounds like a plumbing problem and we dont do that..  I had a sick child in the house and needed  to be able to use water and flush my toilets so I decided to go and check it out myself.. When I opened the lid I saw a 3ft tall pile of waste in the tank and called back John by Johns spoke to anthony and told him that it didn't look pumped to me as there was alot of fecal matter stil in the tank. He said the hose does not jump to the other side by itself??? He also said that he was not gonna come out the next day if we used 650 gallons of water and pump it?? Which I thought was very unproffesional.   I had to go  in the septic tank myself and also noticed that there was a clogg in the tank right at the pipe and stuck a stick in there and it gushed out all over me including splashing me in the face, and immediately the toilets went down and the water in the shower went down. I called back Johns by John again and told him he didn't seem to care much and was smart with me. He said that they only remove liquids when they pump the tanks I never heard such a thing.. If you pump a septic tank you pump its entirety solids and all and do the job.. He just wanted the 225.00 for a 15 min job and left... It was still daylight I called him 5 to 10 minutes after he left and he said he couldn't come back..  This company is very unproffesional they didn't do the job and were short with me on the phone.  He didn't care that my family couldn't use the water and it was something so minor if they had done the job correctly this would have never happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-by-johns-septic-company/weeki-wachee-Florida/john-by-johns-septic-company-He-failed-to-pumpout-the-septictank-after-he-left-it-was-st-1115859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john by johns septic company