Complaint Review: John Casablancas LA

John Casablancas LA
8383 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

John Casablancas LA JCLA COURT THREAT Los Angeles, California

Hi,

about a year ago when I came to the States and had no idea scams like this actually exist, I was somehow contacted by John Casablancas. They said they're organizing a meeting and that they would like to meet me. I went there and because and I was foolish enough to sign I took a cca 2500 $ acting-modelling program. I paid 550$ in advance (money thrown away). After 3,4 classes I realized what I was paying for wasn't worth it. And by wasn't worth it I MEAN IT. I was (at that time) 19 years old and the oldest in class. We were learning things like what is a 'prop' so I quickly found out I could've burned those 550 $ and I would at least have fun. (Bad joke)

Anyway I stopped taking classes somewhere around August. NO ONE ever called me from John Casablancas to ask why have I stopped coming. They didn't call to ask if I was happy with the program or if I got sick or anything.

After 9 MONTHS I get a call from a DEBT COLLECTOR who THREATENs me to go to court because I stopped paying 159$ / month as I signed I would. He gave me a week to call him back. They want 3000$ now which is 500 more than I signed, because of a delinquency fee.

PLEASE HELP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

MacArthur
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Casablancas-LA/Los-Angeles-California-/John-Casablancas-LA-JCLA-COURT-THREAT-Los-Angeles-California-726520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Casablancas LA