Complaint Review: John Casablancas Modeling Agency

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: msmara — Eureka California
John Casablancas Modeling Agency
9400 Beaverton Hillsdale Highway beaverton, Oregon USA

John Casablancas Modeling Agency Wrote to the school to get a copy of my certificate of completion and got the letter mailed back to me saying never at that address. I was one of those children in 1996 that attended and got obviously ripped off. My dad paid 1400.00 for me to attend this school with a promise of a two year modeling contract. Never happened. beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Home Office?

My dad paid 1400.00 back in 1995-96 to have me attend this John Casablancas Modeling agencey after I responded to an ad in a magazine that I had seen. i attended the school in beaverton with the promise of a two year modeling contract after completion. I recently after all these years wrote a letter to the school requesting my certificate of completion and got the letter returned to me saying no such business at this address. So when I went online to search out a new address thinking that I may have gotten it wron I seen this Rip Off Report site where a lady had filed a complaint saying that she was ripped off. Knowing this I felt compelled to tell my story to. So here I am 1400.00 and several years later with no possibility of ever getting the copy or report saying that I attended. Someone should seriously sue this company. 79 reports later there is obviously domething wrong. Someone should speak up that can afford a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Casablancas-Modeling-Agency/beaverton-Oregon-97005/John-Casablancas-Modeling-Agency-Wrote-to-the-school-to-get-a-copy-of-my-certificate-of-c-1142499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Casablancas Modeling Agency

Home Office?

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

They must have a Corporate, main office you can contact.... since JC is not a modeling agnecy, but rather just a school, when they promised a modeling contract, that was a dead giveaway not to give them money.