Complaint Review: John Casablancas Modeling and Acting Center

• Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: nikole — victorville California United States of America
John Casablancas Modeling and Acting Center
San diego San Diego, California United States of America

John Casablancas Modeling and Acting Center This company took my money San Diego, California

My family was contacted by this company to get my daughter to model for their company. We were told she had to audition in which my daughter did she got a call back for the very next day so my family went to that too for my daughter. When we got to the call back my daughter and myself were sat down and were offered a contract in which was a three year contract in which they would pay for the photoshoots, a make up artist, and an agent, Sounded like a good idea till we saw the price they wanted to the "modeling school" the price was so ridiculous but my daughter wanted to do it so we took our chances and paid for it in payments...

The scouts had us drive to San Deigo everyother week which is about 115 miles away from where we live. They never told us there was one located in Beverly Hills which would of been alot closer for us. But we drove to San Diego anyways and they kept wanting more and more money through the whole process. And when it finally came to the photoshoots we had to pay for it and my daughter DID NOT get the make up artist and everything in which was in the contract. And she has npw graduated from the" modeling school" and yet nothing had happened in her modeling career and they keep calling us saying we owe them money when I made sure all of it was PAID off. All in all we spend over 3000 dollars for no reason!!

HUGE RIP OFF DO NOT GO TO JOHN CASABLANCAS MODELING AND ACTING CENTER!!!! You will regret it so much!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Casablancas-Modeling-and-Acting-Center/San-Diego-California-/John-Casablancas-Modeling-and-Acting-Center-This-company-took-my-money-San-Diego-Califo-759256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Casablancas Modeling and Acting Center

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC