Complaint Review: john casablancas

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Meekins — Orlando Florida United States of America
john casablancas
JC John Casablancas1060 W State Road 434 Longwood, Longwood, Florida United States of America

john casablancas JC John Casablancas1060 W State Road 434 Longwood,Florida 32750. Ripoff my money and refuse to call me back. Longwood, Florida

I signed up my son to audition for acting, they told me that it is going to cost me $3,150.00, but I will have to hold the spot by paying $295.00 which  I did. After talking it over with my husband he said it was not a good idea, I should not have to pay any money. Several weeks past and I still haven't recieved my money back, I called and left messages and no one return my call. I still haven't  recieve my money back. They are the worst company ever, BIG RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-casablancas/Longwood-Florida-32750/john-casablancas-JC-John-Casablancas1060-W-State-Road-434-LongwoodFlorida-32750-Ripoff-933959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john casablancas