Complaint Review: JOHN CASABLANCAS

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: SAMUEL FLYNN ONLINE LOCAL NEWS — CROSSVILLE Tennessee United States of America
JOHN CASABLANCAS
5020 THOROUGHBRED LANE BRENTWOOD, Tennessee United States of America

JOHN CASABLANCAS JC NOT SURE OF A REAL COMPANY "SUSPICIOUS ACTING CAREER COMPANY" BRENTWOOD, Tennessee

MY PARENTS ARE NOT SURE IF THEY ARE A REAL COMPANY.I KEPT CALLING TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE A REAL COMPANY AND THEY SAID I WAS A MINOR AND THEY DID NOT WANT TO TALK TO ME UNLESS PARENT WAS ON THE PHONE AND SPEAKING ALSO.THEREFORE THEY DIDNOT WANT TO SPEAK WITH ME AND THEY HUNG UP.I ASKED THEM IF THEY WERE A SCAM AND THEY DID NOT REPLY TO THAT. WELL AFTER THAT I CALLED NATIONAL CRIME PREVENTION COUNCIL TO DO  AN INVESTIGATION AND THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT DO THAT BUT THEY GAVE ME A TIP TO GO TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT. WELL I DIDNOT DO THAT I JUST WANDERED ALL DAY.I SEEN SOME REVIEWS ON PREVIOUS SCAMS ABOUT JOHN CASABLANCAS AND THEIR COMPANY AND I WAS LIKE ........... WHAT! THEY ARE A SCAM. AND ALL THEY REALLY WANT IS YOUR MONEY.I'M NOT PAYING A DIME FOR JOHN CASABLANCAS ACTING CAREER CENTER. AND PLUS I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE COMPANY JOHN CASABLANCAS SO THIS IS WHY I THINK THEY ARE A SCAM. AND ALSO THE LAST TIME I CALLED TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN THEY WANTED TO CALL THE POLICE ON ME FOR FINDING MORE INFROMATION ON THE BUSINESS BECAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF JOHN CASABLANCAS AND ALSO FROM OTHER REVIEWS THEY COULD BE A SCAM . NOT SURE.............. UNINVESTIGATED. WHAT GOT MY ATTENTION OF THEM BEING A SCAM WAS MONEY PROBLEMS AND TEACHER ATTITUDE PROBLEMS AND OTHER ISSUES OUT THEIR WITH THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHN-CASABLANCAS/BRENTWOOD-Tennessee-37027/JOHN-CASABLANCAS-JC-NOT-SURE-OF-A-REAL-COMPANY-SUSPICIOUS-ACTING-CAREER-COMPANY-BRENTWO-1021832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHN CASABLANCAS