Complaint Review: John Christner Trucking

• Reported By: Luis — amarillo Texas
John Christner Trucking
19007 w. hwy 33 sapulpa, Oklahoma USA

John Christner Trucking John Mallory wrongful termination sapulpa Oklahoma

*General Comment: This sounds very familiar.

I got Wrongfully terminated from JCT because of my home time. It first started when they had me for a whole 2 days with no loads. i was sending messages asking for a load bcause i had home time and 2 doctors appointments coming in 4 days. after 2 days they canceled my fuel card and Josh told me to get a bus ticket and go home. what they were trying to do is for me to leave the truck where i was so they can accuse me of truck abandonment. i called them to explain why i should catch a bus home and leave the truck. they said because they were looking for a load but they did not reply to my messages in the two days i messaged them. they gave me a load and told me they were going to swap the load in amarillo, tx so i could get my home time. i sent a message a day before i arrive to amarillo asking who was going to pick up the load and where they wanted to swap. they did not reply at all. they knew my truck was going to be in the shop when i got home because i did not have jack brakes or cruse control. then i messaged him letting them know i was here in the freightliner shop in amarillo, tx. i called the breakdown at the company and they gave the ok to put the truck in the shop.

the same day, which was on a saturday, they called me asking where the load paperwork was, and i told them it was in a plastic bag in front of the trailer. then they said ok and they will have someone pick the load up. on sunday Jim called saying that the truck was ready and for me to take the load when i have been on my home time since saturday. Jim was upset and cotinued persisting me to take the load while on my home time. i didnt have any hours to take the load. i also had my second appointment on monday, the following day.

On wednesday i went to pick up the truck to go to work only to find out that i couldnt retrieve the keys until i called and spoke to John Mallory. i called and he told me that i did NOT reply to any of their messages. but i kept contact with them by phone and he sent the messages on the qualcom while i was on my home time and the truck was in the shop. knowing they could of called me to let me know. so then John Mallory told me that the truck has been recovered because of all this. then told me to remove my personal belongings out of the truck and that i no longer work with them. i asked why and he said because of Poor Communication and that he couldnt do anything about it but to take the truck from me. then he told me to call Lisa, so i did, and she said theres nothing she could do because the only person who can change that dicision was Josh, my manager. He already had issues with me for the last couple of days and i told him i didnt want to lose my job. but he said John Mallory already already made the dicison and it was final.

i have photo proof of all the messages i sent through the qualcom and all their replys, and all the harrasment they gave me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Christner-Trucking/sapulpa-Oklahoma-74067/John-Christner-Trucking-John-Mallory-wrongful-termination-sapulpa-Oklahoma-1072805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Christner Trucking

#1 General Comment

This sounds very familiar.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

I never worked for these people, but it seems they all have the harassment down to a science. It's all about control.

tired