Complaint Review: john collins

• Updated: Mon, September 28, 2009

• Reported By: marycontrary — detroit Michigan USA
john collins
3216 NW Avignon Way, Suite 8, Bentonville, Arizona United States of America

john collins uncap Mr. Collins took money promising a business loan and did not deliver Bentonville, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A reply

Mr. collins said he could get my company $500,000 based on my good credit or my money back. I have spent $3000 with him and he has done nothing and will not return the money even though he guarentees a refund and a token $100. I have been waiting for 7 months!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-collins/Bentonville-Arizona-72712/john-collins-uncap-Mr-Collins-took-money-promising-a-business-loan-and-did-not-deliver-B-492219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john collins

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A reply

AUTHOR: John W. Collins - (USA)

First, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. This post was just brought to my attention so I wanted thought it would be appropriate to post a reply. To those counting, it looks like there have been 2 complaints posted over the last month or so. (Not sure who the actual posters are as each post used an ambiguous screen name in their post.) And, since our inception there has only been 1 resolved complaint ever posted to the BBB. However, Im not discrediting the complaints and I dont take them lightly. That never looks good for anyone attempting to do business especially in an industry such as mine when there have been many unscrupulous promoters promising fabulous results tied to a huge upfront fee. But, heres the thing: Weve been in business for almost 3 years now and worked with hundreds of clients to obtain business credit. Has everyone received the amount of business credit they had hoped for? Unfortunately, no. However, with each and every client of ours we have always attempted to work with each client to the best of our ability and help them reach the maximum amount of funds available to them. And, by doing so, weve obtained a lot of business credit for business owners that would otherwise not have access to those funds. Try as we might, you can please some of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time (Just ask Walmart!) Furthermore, as I touched on earlier, you should know that for a period of time we were being sent a number of clients that had been previously sold an entirely different program than what our services actually were. Many of these clients were brought in to our consulting program expecting grand miracles to happen. (Its not their fault, they were told these things by 3rd party brokers with absolutely no affiliation to UnCap, Inc). But, because they had paid excessive fees to a broker that did nothing more than pitch a good story and then send the file to us, I would be upset too To make it clear, although we didnt know these things were be promoted to these clients, we continued to work on these files as diligently as possible. And, for many of the files we had been had by the brokers as well. What I mean by this is that for many of the files sent to UnCap, we were never paid for the files. The brokers closed shop and never forwarded the clients fees. However, we continued to work many of these files for free Thus, for a client that had come in to our program under these circumstances if a refund was ever requested, we could only refer the client back to the referring broke who referred the clientas we never received the funds to give back to the client. Once we found out the things being promoted to these clients and the fees they had been charged we immediately parted ways with the referrers involved. Recently, Ive decided to go a different direction than personal consulting. Quite simply, the resources required to provide personalized consulting require a price point that is outside of most new business owners reach. So, by providing all of the steps we would take when working with new clients in my book, were able to make the process of obtaining business credit much more affordable. And, the client can work the system on their schedule knowing the steps involved. Another aspect of the complaints may come down to the fact that the process of obtaining business credit isnt a call me when the money is in my account process. There have been times when clients realized that some steps would be involved, they didnt want to take those steps and then later said that we didnt get them credit. But, the there are certain aspects of this process that require the business owner to take action. This is for various reasons, but the most important being that Dun & Bradstreet now looks negatively to business owners that use business credit consulting services just to get business credit. Yes, definitely seems like a catch 22, but we have to play by their rules I hope this clears some things up for those reading the above posts. If you have any additional questions, just ask. I may be reached at: (((ROR redacted)))