Complaint Review: JOHN CONNELLY ROOFING CO>

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:Manchester Missouri
JOHN CONNELLY ROOFING CO>
825 Marshall Road Valley Park, Missouri U.S.A.

JOHN CONNELLY ROOFING CO> Mark Connelly agreed to replace my roof which they installed improperly and now they Connelly Roofingwon't. I did contact B.B.B Ripoff Valley Park Missouri

Connelly Roofing installed a new roof for me in August of 2000 (with a 25 year warranty). Every year since then, they have come out 3 to 4 times each year, to address the issue of nails sticking out of the shingles.

After I contacted the Better Business Bureau, Pat Connelly came out to the house and PROMISED me the roof would be replaced. This was last October! When that date came and went I contacted the BBB again and Mark Connelly (the owner) called me personally and said the roof WOULD be replaced by April of this year. This did not happen.

I contacted the BBB again and now Connelly Roofing has indicated to the BBB that they are going to do nothing. So I am stuck with a $5,600 defective roof. (I paid in full in September of 2000)

I would suggest if you need a new roof, do not call Connelly Roofing!!!

Richard
Manchester, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOHN-CONNELLY-ROOFING-CO/Valley-Park-Missouri-63088-o177/JOHN-CONNELLY-ROOFING-CO-Mark-Connelly-agreed-to-replace-my-roof-which-they-installed-imp-257072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOHN CONNELLY ROOFING CO>