Complaint Review: John Demarr, PI

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: m106191 — Aliso Viejo California
John Demarr, PI
751 S. Weir Canyon Road #157-681 Anaheim Hills, California USA

John Demarr, PI Credibility of John Demarr, PI - My true life experience with him! Anaheim Hills California

*Consumer Comment: Opportunist

Be very careful about doing any business with John A DeMarr. I speak from dealing directly in several "investment opportunities" directly from John A DeMarr.. now I will admit that with investment opportunities you have a chance to lose your investment BUT John A DeMarr told me straight to my face at least twice that at least $10,000 of my investment was guaranteed by him. When the money vanished he made nothing but excuses about my investment and not only did I lose my $10,000 but significantly more. So why do I bring an investment opportunity up when John A. DeMarr is using this site for his PI business. Very simple... my experiences with John A DeMarr and his direct lies right to my face more then once is a testament to John A Deamrr's credibility and integrity.. My personal experience in dealing with John DeMarr is that John DeMarr has NO INTEGRITY because John DeMarr will tell you what you want to hear not what the truth is. John DeMarr will manipulate you and your friends so that he can try to financially benefit.. and by the way.. John DeMarr has done this with several other people I know.. John Demarr is not a honest or trustworthy person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Demarr-PI/Anaheim-Hills-California-92808/John-Demarr-PI-Credibility-of-John-Demarr-PI-My-true-life-experience-with-him-Anahei-1069167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Demarr, PI

Opportunist

AUTHOR: Divorcee - ()

It is my experience that John DeMarr is an Opportunist and Player, as he seizes the opportunity to turn a situation into a positive monetary advantage for himself.  He lives a sterile lifestyle, evasive conversation, questions you without answering your concerns.  John DeMarr looks for the financial gain in every transaction with little DeMarr backing.  John DeMarr may use his private eye organizations and Vincent Davis employment to find vulnerable opportunity.

John DeMarr is secretive and evasive to protect his identity, activities, and financial schemes.  It would be in the best interest of those considering financial transactions to be very careful.  Additionally, divorcees that have hired John Demarr's private eye businesses also tread with caution, as John DeMarr will approach with intention of a relationship.

I strongly suggest anyone contemplating a business or personal relationship with John DeMarr to approach with great caution, and maintain control of the situation.  Pay attention to the warning signs, and proceed with caution.