Complaint Review: John Devereau

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bern — Trevose Pennsylvania
John Devereau
530 E. McDowell Rd. Suite107-612 phoenix, Arizona USA

John Devereau Maximum Marketing,Revnet Technologies,Corporate Business Structure,easy pay processing merchant service industry debit and credit phoenix Arizona

In early Aug. of 2013 I was contacted and asked if I was interested in working online,considering that I am on disability I said yes. I was then told they needed 314.95 to set up a webpage,I gave them my credit card number. I was then contacted that evening by a Mr. John Devereau who said to get me started I would have to invest 10000 to purchase 1000 leads. When I protested I was told it would be a write-off and that eventhough I have a disability they have a92 year old woman who does this.Later I was contacted by a Mr. Alex Weiss who said he was with Ibarro & Company who handles the companies outgoing cash flow.

This Mr. Weiss said he would take me on as his client for an additional15000, he asked for a list of my assets I do know better but I have a traumatic brain injury which impairs my cognitive abilities.I was later contacted by a Rebeccah White who said she was going to set me up with an LLC and she needed 5000.Rebeccah White is with Corporate Business Structure their address is 2360 Legion Lane,Lake Elmo,MN55042,their fax number is 877-590-6735. I can't believe I was so taken now my bank wells Fargo is holding me responsible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Devereau/phoenix-Arizona-85004/John-Devereau-Maximum-MarketingRevnet-TechnologiesCorporate-Business-Structureeasy-pay-1092987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Devereau