Complaint Review: John Evans

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Alexei — Houston Texas
John Evans
14318 Double Shoals Cir Houston, Texas USA

John Evans AKA April Evans, Samantha April Evans, April McGuill (Maden name - john's wife), Samantha McGuilh, Samantha McGill, Nancy Mitchell, John G. Evans, Louis McGill Husband, wife, 3young kids travel together, enter into house rental agreements - provide false information, don't have IDs. Nancy and Louis are their parents who might move in later, gypsy, gypsies Houston Texas

*General Comment: We need help!

*General Comment: They ripped me off too

*Consumer Comment: They just ripped me off too

*Author of original report: Gypsies John Evans in Houston, TX

*General Comment: Help

A couple with 3 kids will call you and tell you they will rent a home, beg you to move and pay you next day. here are some other excuses they use: - parents just died need rent extension (dead parents will move in to live with them in a few days, you will see!) - lost drivers license - let me give it to you tomorrow - parents are not living with us - they have their own apartment - I closed big Gold sale transaction with Asians, sold airplaine engines - will pay rent in 1 week - I am a copper king, everyone knows me I had my corporate home trashed, had unauthorized visitors living in the house, went through entire eviction process. After tenants moved out they burglarized the property. All pretend to be from Egypt but a definitely gypsy, gypsies.(told me several times in their conversation) John Evans (John G Evans) - Husband (37 years old, looks like he is 50) April Evans (Samantha April Evans, Samantha McGill ) - wife Louis McGill (April's Father) Nancy McGill (April's Mother) Initially can enter into rental agreement under any of these names. [continued below]....

..... All previously lived in PA, and DE. John has warrants for his arrest in both states. John is currently living around Houston, TX area, buys junk precious metals, gold, copper, xray films from medical offices, etc. Moved to Houston, Texas April 27, 2013. I have a judgement from the court in the amount of $8,000. Plus $5,000 in property damages. And Eviction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Evans/Houston-Texas-77090/John-Evans-AKA-April-Evans-Samantha-April-Evans-April-McGuill-Maden-name-johns-wif-1062544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Evans

#1 General Comment

We need help!

AUTHOR: JamolG - (USA)

These people stole our car as well. Has anyone found out any information about them? Email at kjghitme@gmail.com

#2 General Comment

They ripped me off too

AUTHOR: Wes le - ()

They have been in memphis, tennessee for the past 3 months. They owe me lots of money. Now they moved out and trashed the house, and stole all the appliances. Im trying to go after them. I have to get them lock up and children taken away because they are unfit.

They just ripped me off too

AUTHOR: Wes le - ()

They have been in memphis, tn for the past 3 months. Rented my house, owe lots of money, trashed the house, and stole all the appliances.

Gypsies John Evans in Houston, TX

AUTHOR: Alexei - ()

I have not seen them or heard about them ever since they got evicted from my rental proprety. Last time I have seen them they had a RED rental pickup truck (around 1 year old), I think FORD but not 100% sure. No license plate, just some temporary tags.

#5 General Comment

Help

AUTHOR: lsulisa1 - ()

These people have taken our car. They scammed us and we would like to know if you located them since the report. Thank you so much for putting this on the internet.