Complaint Review: john fogleman

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: louise — metarie Louisiana
john fogleman

john fogleman myfranchiseman con, thief, liar, and alcoholic, lies to make sales of franchises, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 2013 fool. Emile Bouari sold

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: JOHN D. FOGLEMAN - MY FRANCHISE MAN

This guy is broke, he lies to clients just to sell them franchises, then he tries to finegle his way into getting 10-20% of the business.
When you don't agree he starts making your life miserable.

He is a BROKE loser, alcoholic.
He has been caught lying so many times that the IFA has kicked him out of their organization.
MANY franchises will not allow him to sell their franchises because he is a con artist.

He is broke so he will say "go ahead and sue me I don't care"

He makes up all these stories how he is a banker and his father was a big banker. It's ALL nonsense.

Stay far away from this idiot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-fogleman/internet/john-fogleman-myfranchiseman-con-thief-liar-and-alcoholic-lies-to-make-sales-of-franch-1042954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john fogleman

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

2013 fool. Emile Bouari sold

AUTHOR: john - ()

The company to Ms Chaney - who turns out is not a Doctor.

Also lied in court and is now being investigated by the NV AG's office.

Emile was arrested protecting same ex wife.

And just because those swamp rats Toni and Wendy Difuclo will vouch for you-NONE of the other ex franchisees will.

Ed Gonzalez

thanh hoang

Karen Sigur

Larry Stout

Dr Anthonyh Wehbe

Bonny walters

In fact you ARE AN ALCOHOLIC, and a complete failure.

I still make more money in a week than you'll make in a year.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

JOHN D. FOGLEMAN - MY FRANCHISE MAN

AUTHOR: My Franchise Man - ()

It grieves me that modern technology has allowed anyone to post a report, even if it is an absolute lie, on the internet without any verification.

Well, my response to this is very simple, it is all a lie, and the author will not even sign his name.

Of course the only person in this world that texts me and calls me an alcoholic loser is a demented individual that used to own a Franchise named BOUARI. After he was indicted in 2012 on felony charges, and after his ex-wife took the Franchise Company as settlement in the divorce (also in 2012), EMILE BOUARI was extremely revengeful to everyone that had given him great advice on how to improve the operations of his old Franchise, to all those that told him he was not being compassionate about his Franchisees, to all those that constantly warned him he was hedging on illegal operations, and to all those that would not stand on his side. Now the franchise is having to change it's name because of EMILE'S illegal practices and the horrible complaints that are flying all over the net. (Check out BOUARI WEIGHT LOSS CLINICS)

If anyone would like to really know about me, then I recommend you call or email me for references from the many candidates that I have helped in finding the right Franchise for them.

Isnt it ironic, I am the #1 (independent broker) producer for the BOUARI Franchise System and I sold the 1st Regional Territory/Franchise in the system to Tony and Wendy Difulco in Metarie, Louisiana in January 2011. (By the way, Metarie, Louisiana is the same address he uses in this complaint to sign as author! He lives in Las Vegas and I am sure if the complaint was traced, it would originate from his computer)

EMILE BOUARI also has attacked them verbally. Feel free to call them at the BOUARI Clinic in Metarie, Louisiana and ask them what they think of me and if they would use me again as their Franchise Adviser if they ever sought a new Franchise. As a matter of fact, feel free to call any of the BOUARI Franchisees in Louisiana and ask them if they would refer me. I was the Franchise Adviser for all of them! They have all referred business to me.

If after reading a report that requires absolutely no validation before it is broadcast, and requires no actual signature of the author, is what you feel is enough to judge me, then I am sorry that we will not get to meet and you will never get to know what type of honest and devoted individual I truly am.

I wish I could this as the author, but the policies restrict you from signing my name. But I AM THE NAME ON THIS COMPLAINT. I welcome anyone to contact me for references on my character and my work ethic, JDF

P.s. - 1. I was never a member of the IFA so they never kicked me out.

2. I have never been rejected from representing any Franchise and will be happy to supply the list of over 350 Franchisers that I represent and welcome you to call any of them to check my reputation.

3. My father was the CEO/President of Louisiana Savings and I was E. VP. A google search will prove that. Look for James O. Fogleman or Louisiana Savings.