Complaint Review: john fou

john fou
3642 Montana St, Suite B Internet United States of America

john fou john fouster employment fraud - Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Similar experience in his company

*UPDATE Employee: more information about John Fou & eDynamic Inc.

I was with my wife attending one graduate school in the year of 2008.

A man named John Fou from eDynamic contacted me and offered me a job. I thought it would be a great thing to work for his company. He also promised me to put me at one project in the East Coast after two months work in St. Louis.

I checked his name and company via internet. A wonderful website appeared on the web. Several books selling at amazon bookstore was found. I was impressed by his books.

I flew to Missouri and worked with other two employees. John was usually out of the town but often called us. He always asked if his tenants paid rents. Sometimes, we paid some money to fix our residence. John always said that he would reimburse all the expense.

All of sudden, John Fou made a call and insisted that he never hired me. Also, he refused to pay my salary. Furthurmore, that guy asked me to pay the rent.

I did not know what to do, then. I just cried in the restroom after coming back to my wife. Thanks to rip-off report, the whole truth about this slick guy is now clear.

One thing I am not clear about John Fou is why he uses various name. If there is someone conned and scammed by John Fouster of Jiong Fu, please remember that he is the man I am mentioning; JOHN FOU=JOHN FOUSTER=JIONG FU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-fou/internet/john-fou-john-fouster-employment-fraud-Internet-570084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john fou

Similar experience in his company

AUTHOR: witnesschinese - (United States of America)

Would you please contact with me? I had similar experience in Jon fu's company.

more information about John Fou & eDynamic Inc.

AUTHOR: What a rip off: edynamic (http://www.edynamic.cc/) - (U.S.A.)

Please don't hesitate to contact me via email to know more about JOHN FOU (a.k.a. JOHN FOUSTER, JIONG FU)..... tyson2009@gmail.com

soap