Complaint Review: John J. Pugh #122719

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: elizabeth — Los Angeles California
John J. Pugh #122719
2504 38th Ave Sacramento, California USA

John J. Pugh #122719 Attorney NCA-National Credit Acceptance Inc.- NCS Corp.TCM Financial Service (Attorney: Ron Brown) I'm a victim of ID theft, Attorney's obtain judgemnt against me for debt not mine. Sacramento California

I've been a victim of ID theft. My driver's license, my ssn were used to obtain fraudulent residences, employement, credit & charge cards and committed moving violations. Every creditor I've dealt with has been compiant with the FCRA laws. When I contacted this attorney Ron Brown took over the call & called me a liar. Told me he had a judgment against me (dating back 2002) and wont accept anything from me "BUT A CHECK" I explained this debt not mine & I'm not paying for it. He said "one way or another I will" I went down to courthouse to pull up judgment, It was so old it was in basement. The summons were served to the fraudulent address' that I NEVER lived at. One address was correct but we had moved out (selling our home) a month prior. I certified mailed my Identity theft report & police reports, & letter stating this isn't my debt to stop communicationg with me about this debt. I'm still getting recorded phone calls from this creditor. I have filed a complaint with Consumer Financial protection bureau, Federal Trade Commissions & have a court date scheduled to set aside default judgment. These attorney's need to be stopped after all the complaints of unfair practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-J-Pugh-122719/Sacramento-California-95816/John-J-Pugh-122719-Attorney-NCA-National-Credit-Acceptance-Inc-NCS-CorpTCM-Financial-1124455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John J. Pugh #122719