Complaint Review: John Lane Tax Sale Lists

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Carmel California
John Lane Tax Sale Lists
9975 Wadsworth Pky K2-115 Westminster, Colorado USA

John Lane Tax Sale Lists Would not honor "100% refund policy for any reason". Said they couldn't find my returned paxkage, that I had mailed certified mail. Alot of double talk, stalling and finally no response at all. Westminster Colorado

I signed up for the John Lane Tax Overbid Program. Almost immediately I realized that I did not have the computer skills to successfully apply the program. I called them and was told to send the package back in it's entirety to an address in Westminster, CO. I did this and sent it certified mail. After not hearing anythig from them, I started e-mailing them. I would get vague replies, how they were trying to locate my package, etc. then someone from "customer service"....never a name......saying the previous person was no longer there,someone would follow up, etc. Complete run around and finally said since they could not find my returned package, they could not issue a refund. Complete ripoff! Just read some of the similar  complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Lane-Tax-Sale-Lists/Westminster-Colorado-80021/John-Lane-Tax-Sale-Lists-Would-not-honor-100-refund-policy-for-any-reason-Said-they-1095409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Lane Tax Sale Lists