Complaint Review: john martin hidalgo

• Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 25, 2012

• Reported By: briona — arlington Texas United States of America
john martin hidalgo
Sedona Ranch Apartments 2901 sunset dr. Apt.36f san angelo, Texas United States of America

john martin hidalgo He has neglected my son by not taking him to get his shots and its going on 3months and i could not take him becuase his father stole him from me.I have a letter to prove i try taking him but they wou san angelo, Texas

I am reporting that John Hidalgo Sr., the father of my son, hit me while I was holding my son and took him from my arms. He has refused to let me have any further contact with my son since this incident.

He was informed that our son was behind on shots for his 6month check up and refuses to take him to get them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-martin-hidalgo/san-angelo-Texas-76904/john-martin-hidalgo-He-has-neglected-my-son-by-not-taking-him-to-get-his-shots-and-its-go-859157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john martin hidalgo