Complaint Review: John Ramage

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: John Ramage — New River Arizona
John Ramage
3740 W Jenny Lin Rd New River, Arizona USA

John Ramage acc warranty ,steve Burgess,  owner won't refund me my money for the extended warrany i concelled New River Arizona

I bought a extended warranty in January 2011 for $3900. In It was a 48 month contract and I cancelled it in February 2012 and he still hasn't refunded my money. I opened a complaint with the BBB and he ignored it. I paid a attorney to send him a demand payment letter and he again ignored it. I sent a complaint to tthe attorney generals office in Indiana and again he never responded. I think my next step is to file a civil law suite against him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Ramage/New-River-Arizona-85087/John-Ramage-acc-warranty-steve-Burgess-nbspowner-wont-refund-me-my-money-for-the-ext-1085581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Ramage