Complaint Review: John Scarborough JR

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Wilbur — apopka Florida
John Scarborough JR
608 Heather Brite Circle apopka, Florida USA

John Scarborough JR, Armour Tuff Industries, John Scarborough, John Scarborough Jr, .Minor Corporation Sanford, Florida Stole money, Never completed job, Lied to me, stole over $7,000 ..Ripoff Apopka Florida

John Scarborough Jr of Armour Tuff Inc' ( contracted through Minor Corporation located in Sanford , FL ) was paid $7,000 to install a gate on my property. He asked me to pay upfront to help him purchase all parts. He never showed back up to do the Job.

I make sure to call him every single day for almost the last 7 1/2 months. He usually answers after 35-45 calls and gives me some BS ( lies ) about how he will be coming by " tomorrow ". That is his fasvorite response. He has come by 2 different times in the last month or so to let me know that he used my money to bail himself out of a tight spot and that he is working on it.

Our property has been robbed several times in the past year which is why we wanted this electronic gate installed. John Scarborough never made an attempt to give my money back, never made an attempt to do the work or fulfill any of his obligations.

He took my money and ran and I am now $7,000 in the hole and continuing to have random break ins. Do not use this guy. He will burn you every single time. Unfortunately this isnt the first time he did this to me, it is however the first time he has done it with such a large amount of money though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Scarborough-JR/apopka-Florida-32703/John-Scarborough-JR-Armour-Tuff-Industries-John-Scarborough-John-Scarborough-Jr-Mino-1131771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Scarborough JR