poetic

Complaint Review: John Scott.

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Another Victom of John Scott — Hesperia California United States of America
John Scott.
29320 Ynez Rd Temecula, California United States of America

John Scott. Ernest John Scott, -only.com Scam. Cheat. Liar. Threatens children, woman and families. Temecula, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Consider facts, not ficton.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS OR DEAL WITH JOHN SCOTT.
John Scott is a horrible angry person. He will be nice to you. Lie to your face. Shake your hand and take your money. He has left notes on my car and wifes car. I have a picture of him driving by my house. He threatened my business, my family, MY CHILDREN!!

I had to purchase a gun and install security cameras around my office and home because of him. I now have a license to carry a concealed weapon. I am ready for him to pounce on my children and cause harm to them as he has promised. I have notified the police and have a police report against him. I provided them with the note and the picture of him driving by my home 2 minutes after leaving the note.

I refuse to be another victim on his.
I hear he cannot return to starbucks in old town temecula because of his hateful behavior.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN AROUND HIM. [continued below]....
..... I have been harassed by him for 3 YEARS.

On a personal note I'll just never understand what must go wrong in the upbringing of any individual that generates and motivates the lack of character and integrity necessary to steal and then try to cower behind locked doors and coward reviews. He is not man enough to stand behind his ignorant comments and threats. It truly must be a dark, sad horrible way to exist. The mirror must be quite the enemy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Scott/Temecula-California-92592/John-Scott-Ernest-John-Scott-onlycom-Scam-Cheat-Liar-Threatens-children-woman-an-1010167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Scott.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Consider facts, not ficton.

AUTHOR: John Scott - ()

This complaint against me was generated by a disgruntled individual that operates a tiny web design facility out of a rented, shared office space in Old Town Temecula. I'd retained him to generate a website. After months of waiting and weeks past the completion deadline he had accomplished nearly nothing and absolutely nothing of any tangible value or consequence other than taking my money. I ended the association and requested a refund of monies that were paid for services never received. He refused. I respectfully informed this individual that if he refuses to refund my money I'd have no choice but to pursue him legally. His response was "you'll have to catch me first".

I took the matter to and through the Riverside County small claims process and sued him for material breech of contract via case number TES1100414. The judge immediately found in my favor and required this individual to refund my money that very day, right there in court. This is fact, a matter of public record, and can be viewed and confirmed by anyone that wishes to do so.

I harbor no hard feelings towards this individual. In fact I feel deep empathy for him as he has to live daily in his immaturity and lack of courage or integrity. It's a shame when boys are not raised to become men, or even understand what it means to be a man. Hopefully someday this individual will choose to seek the professional help he desperately needs.

As for the readers here: Any individual that functions by a set of (or more so lack of) boundaries that allows them to form an opinion based on the writings of someone lacking even the basic courage to identify themselves, let alone tell the truth, is an individual I have no desire to engage. As for any others that may have an interest in any dynamics within this post I fully encourage you to simply investigate facts and the truth will reach out to you. Additionally I welcome anyone that wishes to do so to contact me directly.

Respectfully,