Complaint Review: john serven

• Reported By: a neighbor — Massachusetts United States of America
john serven
14 griffin terrace lynn, Massachusetts United States of America

john serven stole 6000 from me lynn, Massachusetts

I gave john a 6000 deposit to put new windows in my home. He promised he and his dedicated crew would show up and put my windows in. I never saw him or one member of his deticated crew ever again. He stole my money.

I would never hire john or his deticated crew again and i suggest others not to either. I should have googled his name first, i defiently will be doing that for now on when im thinking about hiring someone.

John hides behind a smile with a twinkle in his eye. He seems like such a nice guy with a great dedicated crew only ubtil he gets your deposit, then he will run and never show up with his dedicated crew to do your work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-serven/lynn-Massachusetts-/john-serven-stole-6000-from-me-lynn-Massachusetts-1022814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john serven