Complaint Review: John Temrowski

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: C.D — Shelby Township Michigan
John Temrowski
45109 Van Dyke Utica, Michigan USA

John Temrowski Offers to pay for a block party after embezzling well over $20,000 from our funds Utica Michigan

I believe I reported most of this before but this man, a neighbor, offers to be our Treasurer for our subdivision funding account.  When all was said and done, this man had access to at least $20,000.  Since he is an attorney, we thought we had nothing to worry about.  It wasn't long after that we come to find out that there is next to nothing in our account.  He had 'borrowed' all of our funds.

I was mad enough about it but police told me what was involved and what I would have to do.  Now, this man comes up with the big offer of paying for our annual block party.  It's a small affair, usually cost less than $1,000.  No offer to pay back the $20,000 that he stole.  I told him that I will deal with this all legally but I can believe the guts of this guy.  He even acted as if he was doing me a favor.

I can not believe this man would have even one client based on what I have seen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Temrowski/Utica-Michigan-48317/John-Temrowski-Offers-to-pay-for-a-block-party-after-embezzling-well-over-20000-from-o-1058159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Temrowski