Complaint Review: John Tucker

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Roswell Georgia
John Tucker
3229 Georgia 34 Newnan, Georgia USA

John Tucker John B Tucker: attorney At Law Newnan Georgia I paid this man for his services in Family Law for custody battle in which is going past the two year mark no communication, no response and full of excuses Newnan Georgia

I have hired this attorney and the case is well over 2 years old for a Family Law issue in pursuing custody of my children. He has been in paid in full and little to no responses in email and when I call him there is always an excuse or made up court date or will tell me he will call back and never does, then when that date comes around he states it was never filed or never heard back from judge to confirm. There is no updates and/or call backs ever from this attorney as to the status of my case, I have always made the calls or tried to email him with status. Finally, there was a court date I attended and he was late as I had to answer to the judge and locate his whereabouts, he wasn't prepared for the court date came in late to court then was shuffling through papers at the last minute with me signing documents, etc... He doesn't follow up on cases nor does he seem to be organized in the least bit, he has moved offices twice once because his old office was burned down. [continued below]....

..... This case is still on going and I have been unable recently contact him as his vm inbox is full and hasnt responded to my emails. He has to be one of the worst attorney's in Georgia and would not reommend him at all. I can't imagine ever being treated this way by someone who I have paid them to do a service for me. I felt like I have been robbed by this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Tucker/Newnan-Georgia-30265/John-Tucker-John-B-Tucker-attorney-At-Law-Newnan-Georgia-I-paid-this-man-for-his-servic-1115770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Tucker