Complaint Review: john victor morgan

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Bald Steve — St Brelade Other
john victor morgan

john victor morgan A true old fashined con man. BEWARE. Brisbane Internet

Just found this site after knowing John for about 3 years. When I met John I thought he was a great guy. We used to drink together in Jersey and mess around when he came back to see his family here. I went to his dads funeral that is how well I know john.  He came back last year in autum and told me his life in Australia had gone wrong which I believed.
Now I dont believe anything he told me. Not just because of this site.
What I now know is he has left jersey in a car he has stolen. He might be in England now or france. That is true.
I know he was working in jersey for 6 months as an employee. Steve Beldon australian is wrong to say he set up businesses because I met the owner of the business and it isnt john morgan. I think john owes this man money as well which is just what john does he gets people confident in him and then he strikes. He has answers for everything. But it is all lies.
John told me he had made lots of money in Australia and Norway but that the tax man was chasing him now.
John made up the story he tells about having his wallet stolen by a girl in jersey; he lied to me about being given a car; he lied to me about his money; he owes me some money (not a lot) but he also owes money all over the isle of jersey. I have seen him use someone elses credit card and I dont think they know.
If I saw john tomorrow, id be pleased to see him because he is good fun and I would shake his hand. But he is a con man and a very, very good one. He has shared some of his stories with me over a jar or two and I will never tell anyone else, but anyone who reads this website must know john is a wanted criminal who evades the law very well.
Id like to help you find him but you wont for a very long time and I am sorry if you have losd money from him. You will never see it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-victor-morgan/internet/john-victor-morgan-A-true-old-fashined-con-man-BEWARE-Brisbane-Internet-1043289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john victor morgan