- Report: #594265
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: John Wilson-Delco Brazillian Jui-Jitsu
John Wilson-Delco Brazillian Jui-Jitsu10 Brookbrige Dr. Logan Township, New Jersey United States of America
John Wilson-Delco Brazillian Jui-Jitsu Planned to marry me and con me out of everything,bought house he planned to put this woman in Logan Township , New Jersey
*Author of original report: Need To Put The Truth Here
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stop the lies
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: STOP THE LIES MARIE
*Author of original report: John Wilson lives in Logan Twsp-Delco Brazillian Jui-Jitsu in Wynnewood.Pa. A DANGEROUS CONMAN
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- We were supposed to get married and bought a house together. I had over $63,000.00 in the bank that my dad left me when he died. I found out Nov.19,2007 that he was with this other woman for over 7 yrs. and I was part of a plan. He conned me out of all my money,.left me in over $14,000.00 credit card debt and the house is in foreclosure. I did everything for his child and was so exhausted that I wasn't paying attention to other things. I left a man of 27 yrs. and first time lived on my own and really wasn't looking for anybody but he portrayed an image of a family man of us doing everything together. Before I met him my credit was 803,had no credit card bills and then my dad left me this money and I worked a lot of overtime. I had it made and this man took everything. I have charges down the police station because the prosecutor downgraded it and said he doesn't have a record that he'll probably get away with this.Not if I could help it. After I left I found paperwork that this man was in so much debt that it is incredible. I found he was on match.com and he was driving my red firebird I bought and payed off and was going to sell(he kind of destroyed it)and probably picking up girls. He owns a gym in Brookhaven,Pa(now it's in Wynnewood,Pa.) called in which I lent him $20,000.00, a week after he asked me to marry him(I never thought he was a con). He was planning on moving this woman in this house and his son knew because he was taking her over there. A week before I found out he put glass in my food twice and I believe about 4 months before that he probably put something in my drink or food because I was pretty sick and dizzy. If this man and woman aren't stopped I know they're probably doing this to someone right now.. Oh yea,while he has me in foreclosure, him and this this other woman(she is a nurse in Pa.) are getting a house built in Logan twsp. New Jersey for over$440,000.00 and $27,000.00 worth of upgrades I know he's going to live there because his phone# and e-mail address was on the contract and she had it sent to our house that is in foreclosure and he never paid for anything. I didn't know he wrote checks on my bank account and some with his signature. He wasn't on my bank acct. He even wrote a check to pay for him and his ex-wife's (he said it was his house)mortgage. I found all the debt and everything he forged and wrote on after I found out about this other woman.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2010 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Wilson-Delco-Brazillian-Jui-Jitsu/Logan-Township-New-Jersey-08086/John-Wilson-Delco-Brazillian-Jui-Jitsu-Planned-to-marry-me-and-con-me-out-of-everythingb-594265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.