Virgin

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: babygirl — jackson Mississippi United States of America
john wright
washington, District of Columbia United States of America

john wright officer roger- alan palmer- calvin nash- shon miller- ben johnson- mike walker- calling me haseling me calling my job calling me telling that i'm going to be arrest at my i'm going to lose my job because they are going to call my boss telling to send them some money if not i wil washington, District of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: scammers

alan palmer call and sail that i have three federal charges againest me and i need to go and get a green dot card and put $600.00 on it and call him back with the code.    calvin nash call and said that a warent has been issure for my arrest and that i need to call him back  roger smith call and said the same thing.    shon miller call and his daddy gave him my number and told him to call me and said that i was under an investgation  i asked for what they just keep saying i have your last four ssn. on my desk but want anwser any qustions.   and john wright call me to night and that he was going to have me arrest at my job and said that i will lose my job they are very scarry theating me i don't no what to do please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-wright/washington-District-of-Columbia-/john-wright-officer-roger-alan-palmer-calvin-nash-shon-miller-ben-johnson-mike-walker-984136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john wright

scammers

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Just tell them to eat dirt and hang up - you cannot be arrested for any debt period!