Complaint Review: john

• Submitted: Thu, June 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: john — gosport Other
albemarle avenue Internet United Kingdom

john As company whose business is selling information, they lack the fundamental support of actually delivering the information a client needs in real time.  gosport Internet

I installed mspy after reviewing it on google play, paid for 3 months, it worked fine for 3-4 days give me recordings.

After speaking to cusotmer services advised I update the latest version, after installation all the problem started.

now I don't have access to call recordings, when asked why that is the answear is we are updating our system.

I asked how long, they said no time limit, it has been 2 weeks and still the same answear.

Also 80% of call recordings are still pending, when asked why thay said file is corrupted, which is bizzare.

Ironically one file while fres I downloaded and listen, when went back to my account it stated pending, again asked why the answear is file is corrupted.

Strange considering I downloaded, which proves that their whole system is full of B/S. also they say I will have acess to all of the file but when no one knows, may in a 100 years.

As a company charging for selling information I am utterly dissapointed and disgusted with the fact that they cannot deliver what they promised. also no news on their website about updating systems or apology.

for able to deliver what they promise.

The operators say they are based in England UK, but all speak with european accent.

Dont' pay for this crap service, not worth it. missed the call recordings i paid paid for, now I will never know what actually happend.

It is a scam, they sould be investigated by an authority to see what actually they have before promising to sell information, which is what I wanted, not delayed or missed information.

do not buy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john/internet/john-As-company-whose-business-is-selling-information-they-lack-the-fundamental-support-1062465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john