Complaint Review: Johnny Best Law Firm

• Reported By: Paula — Middlefield Ohio United States of America
Johnny Best Law Firm
Don't Know Don't Know, California United States of America

Johnny Best Law Firm HARRASSMENT and SCAM Don't Know, California

I have been receiving calls numerous times a day on both my cell and my home phone. The number calling me is 916-546-8662. The guy is very hard to understand but he claims he is from "The Johnny Best Law Firm." They claim there are several lawsuits against my name and social security number. When they are asked who the debt is owed to they refuse to answer that question. They speak with very heavy accents and are very rude. As a matter of fact when I told them that I had already been to my County Sherriffs Department and have spoken to my attorney they got very nasty and yelled they don't need to talk to my attorney that my attorney can go and defend me in court but they will win the case. I just said they needed to stop calling me. Needless to say they are still calling me and won't stop! It has now become harrassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnny-Best-Law-Firm/Dont-Know-California-/Johnny-Best-Law-Firm-HARRASSMENT-and-SCAM-Dont-Know-California-972364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnny Best Law Firm