Complaint Review: Johnny Best Law Firm

• Reported By: Del — San Antonio Texas
Johnny Best Law Firm
Na Somewhere, California United States of America

Johnny Best Law Firm Eric Johnson Fraud Somewhere, California

On March 28, at around 1pm central standard time a.gentle,an called and told me that I needed to get an attorney, and that I had a lawsuit pending against my social security number. When I asked if he was the attorney he put ,e through to a person who called himself Eric Johnson, when I asked him if he was the attorney on file he replied yes, at which time I asked him for his Bar number and he.began to swear and cuss me out, then hung up the phone. I found that this so called Johnny Best Law Firm uses Google voice to get their numbers so they are hard to trace. But, it is a scam and now I am getting phone calls about loans and everything else at all,hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnny-Best-Law-Firm/Somewhere-California-/Johnny-Best-Law-Firm-Eric-Johnson-Fraud-Somewhere-California-1038807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnny Best Law Firm