Complaint Review: Johnny Rockets

• Reported By: olygirl85 — Renton Washington
Johnny Rockets
633 Southcenter Mall Tukwilla, Washington USA

Johnny Rockets Theft, poor service, runaround Tukwilla Washington

On Monday August 5th I went into Johnny Rockets and ordered food costing $10.00. For the service I recieved I decided to give them $1.00 tip. On Tuesday August 6th I checked my bank records and found they had charged me $20.00.

Outraged, I called a sister store with the same manager. The manager was not in at the moment according to the person I talked to. The guy on the line seemed sympathetic with my situation and asked for my contact information. He also promised that I would have a phone call by Friday.

Friday came and I didn't recieve the phone call promised. I went back to the store that charged me, and again there was no manager available. I explained the situation to the woman at the register and she asked me for a moment to talk to someone on the phone. The manager apparently told her there was nothing she could do and asked for my contact information with the original receipt.

This has been the worst restaurant experience I have had and my issue has still not been resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnny-Rockets/Tukwilla-Washington-98188/Johnny-Rockets-Theft-poor-service-runaround-Tukwilla-Washington-1074574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnny Rockets