Complaint Review: johnson law group attorneys at law

• Submitted: Fri, June 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: eva — north miami beach Florida United States of America
johnson law group attorneys at law
1050 Indigo Drive, suite 110 las vagas, Nevada United States of America

johnson law group attorneys at law I pay the law firm to settle my debt, but they didn't pay them off. when I think they were payed off it was not. Now i have two cards that is not payed off. i find out a week a go when i pull my cred 1050 Indigo drive suite 110, Nevada

I use Johnson law group to help clean my debt, which they did.
which I thought was true. Two months ago I pull my credit report. and find out that two cards was not payed.
I payed for 18 months to Johnson law group on time and send in all the paper works and report everything to them. I have try call them, but all I got was a recorder saying the number is no longer in service.
now I have two cards that have to be payed. now I need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/johnson-law-group-attorneys-at-law/las-vagas-Nevada-89145/johnson-law-group-attorneys-at-law-I-pay-the-law-firm-to-settle-my-debt-but-they-didnt-894988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on johnson law group attorneys at law