Complaint Review: Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC

• Submitted: Thu, June 20, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: CPS ILLGEAL KIDNAPPINGS/RUBBERSTAMPING — SMITHFIELD North Carolina
Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC
714 North Street SMITHFIELD, North Carolina USA

Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC CPS ILLEGAL KIDNAPPING thru RUBBER STAMPING SMITHFIELD North Carolina

DO YOU KNOW IF YOU SIGN VOLUNTARY PLACEMENT , You LOSE YOUR RIGHTS TO BE HEARD, (NO RIGHTS TO BE HEARD IN COURT), NO DUE PROCESS., and then the Threatening RISK OF FOSTER CARE AT END OF AGREEMENT< HOW CRUEL< INHUMAN< I cant believe this Agency is suppose to help families,the Pholospy is KEEP FAMILIES TOGETHER.. Right. Take your children, threaten you Cohern, and then take your rights away....I a NURSE A GOOD MOMMY REPORTED CHILD ABUSE "GOOD FAITH" PROTECT MY DAUGHTERS< THEY LIE WITHHOLD EVIDENCE IN THEIR REPORT TO JUDGE< TO ILLEGALLY KIDNAP YOUR CHILDREN< and then you think you can explain to judge, but since you Signed Voluntary Placement they take your Voice to Be Heard,

Desperate Need for Justice. Here in Smithfield NC, Johnston Co. THE JUDGE THINKS ITS A HIGH IMPACT DIVORCE< but its NOT, ITS A INTMATE PARTNER BATTER CASE, I have been researching, and have Advanced DV  KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATE.

We are Domestic Violence Survivor's of a very severe Narcissistic abusive father and soon to be ex-husband over 7 yrs of trying to flee this man, who plays and manipulates the gov agency’s and courts for over 7yrs now. I have 7 yrs of evidence , police reports, suicide hot line reports he called stating theirs 2nd motive, and I lived in domestic violence center for 11 months, well 2 1/2 yrs of separation going toward divorce the 1st time, I was been a civil co-parent with him and during that time, he manipulated  everything and everyone in my personal life, to con me to marriage consoling and the reconciliation of marriage, moved me fr state to state, any chance I grew support, friends or my career as a NURSE.

Our rights where violated under civil and constitional rights down to the new law VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMAN ACT, signed by the president 3/2013., and cohern’d, to sign my daughters in voluntary placement, we co-operated with CPS during Investigation, suggested by them place my daughters in voluntary placement so they can investigate, without one party stating I cohern’d the situation. During 2 months Investigation children where placed in Voluntary FOSTER HOME ON THE PERPS SIDE.. I am Rescinding today because, my daughters are illegally removed without due process,(RUBBER STAMPING) with CPS fraudulent in adequate reports. denied kinmanship, I was even going to move out of my house so girls could come home and my mother live here so it didn't disrupt my daughters emotional state and daily activities like school church and etc. CPS refused to answer questions , ignored my concerns with the case, down to even the director, he refused to meet with me, 2ce, and refused my rights to file a grievance.

Now  and I have time limit to my parental rights, 30 days then CPS can make decision of Premnancy Placement its day 20, I have researched and taking independent crash course in Civil and Family Law, lol Im tired but wont give up, and I want to take this to the Highest Court, NOTICE TO SUE, SUE FOR DAMAGES of anyone who have been involved in this ILLEGAL KIDNAPPING without DUE PROCESS (RUBBER STAMPING),EVIDENCE OF CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE< AND CHILD ABDUCTION on 2 accounts, I HAVE TWIN LITLLE GIRLS. I want to sue my abuser for causing emotional psychological abuse also,. My little girls have the fear that its their fault they cant come home, because she told on daddy for kicking her, and they cry beg, run after me every time I leave my x2 a week supervised visits. Yes I have Supervised visits, have to co-parent with a man who inflicts injury to himself to get me arrested, and I started my consoling but my daughters haven't even started theirs 4 months in ilegal foster care which they are required to go to high impact divorce/sexual abuse consoling.  if THIS CASE INTRESTS YOU, COULD MAKE YOU FAMOUS, IM READY TO GO ALL THE WAY.

They Disrespected me and my family down to my little girls, LIED THREATEN, Emotionally Harm to the exstent, Most HORRIFIY EXSPERIENCE IN OUR LIVES... CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES CAUSE MORE HARM THAN HELP..DESTROY FAMILIES..STEAL YOUR CHILDREN... FROM GOOD SAFE HOME OF LIES AND FRAUD..JUST DEVASTATING

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnston-Co-DSS-Smithfield-NC/SMITHFIELD-North-Carolina-27577/Johnston-Co-DSS-Smithfield-NC-CPS-ILLEGAL-KIDNAPPING-thru-RUBBER-STAMPING-SMITHFIELD-1060901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnston Co. DSS, Smithfield NC