- Report: #1011343
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions
Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions2641 NE 209th St Advnetura, Florida United States of America
Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions - highly unprofessional Advnetura, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The irony is I was NOT in breach, but later on in the transaction HE WAS in breach of a subsequent addendum.
Later during the course of the transaction he accused me a being a liar on two occasions for:
1. Not disclosing I had applied for financing for a cash deal. Again, ironically, our agreement specifically allowed me to finance the deal as long as it was not contingent on obtaining a mortgage.
2. He also accused me of lying about my father having surgery and insisted I was using it as a delaying tactic. I found this highly offensive not to mention incorrect.
Lastly, when involving a friend in trying to resolve the issue, he actually said to him I shouldn't be "off my meds" before rudely hanging up. The same day he sent me an email saying "you purchased a wonderful unit from honest , professional businessmen" and then yet another email saying that my friend might "purge" (meaning perjure I assume) himself on the witness stand during litigation. I dont know about you, but I wouldnt consider this the behavior of a professional businessman.
I am in the process of initiating litigation and will update my complaint when it is legally permissible. IN THE MEANTIME SUGGEST YOU STEER CLEAR OF ANY PROPERTIES BEING SOLD BY JON FRIDLENDER AND DJ ACQUISITIONS IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN HE IS ERRATIC AND HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jon-Fridlender-DJ-Acquisitions/Advnetura-Florida-33180/Jon-Fridlender-DJ-Acquisitions-Jon-Fridlender-DJ-Acquisitions-highly-unprofessional-Adv-1011343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.