Complaint Review: Jonathan Davis

• Reported By: Carlos Benitez Co. — Lake Dallas Texas
Jonathan Davis
1502 chisoln trail lewisville, Texas USA

Jonathan Davis Community Home Repair Scam Artist lewisville Texas

I did a pressure wash for a big house in lake Dallas, and he asked me to hit the paint hard with the presure washer so the paint peels off and that way he can charge the custumer for a full paint job, which i didnt do it, as is not ethical, i did some painting in and outside the house as well, i asked him for 50% in advance he said he had a $20,000 hold on his bank account, but please start the job asap, it was a 2-3 day job, but on the first day i started noticing that he was not going to pay me, so i talked directly to the custumer and let him know that i didnt want it to finish because Jonathan was not going to pay me, but i felt compromise with the custumer and decided to finish the job. Jonathan stop answering my phone calls, he told me a lot of stories that he manage the repairs for over 700 houses, i hope more people is aware of this guy and the media or the authorities do something, if someone else is interested you can contact me and we can sue him and go to the city of lewisville so he is not ripping people off. i did my reviews on this guy and apparently he is doing the same stuff in the past in different states.

he told me he charged $2500 for this job, and asked me to charge him cheap and he promised me he will give me a lot of jobs, the custumer told me he charged him $3000 and he got paid the same day i finish the job, after that i havent seen him. hes provably doing the same to some one else. Lets stop this thief.

and at the same time i finished another job for him in the city of corinth Tx.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-Davis/lewisville-Texas-75077/Jonathan-Davis-Community-Home-Repair-Scam-Artist-lewisville-Texas-1082984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan Davis