Complaint Review: Jonathan Finch SOLD!

• Submitted: Sat, May 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
Jonathan Finch SOLD!
1032 Western Hills Drive Evansville, Indiana U.S.A.

Jonathan Finch SOLD! EBay Jason Spencer skipped town after selling my $300 keyboard Greenwood Indiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Happy to take care of debt

In 2007, Sold! EBay consignment store put my $600 digital piano on Ebay.com. I never saw a penny from its sale. I was told Jason's commission was no more than 15%, but I guess he thought it was %100.

When I went to the store after the sale date, there was a man with a gray beard who told me that Jason Spencer owned the store, that I was among many victims, and that Jason skipped town because the business went under.

Will someone tell me the physical address of Jason "the Spender of OPM" Spencer so that I can turn him into a dispenser and feel good inside.

Jonathan
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2008 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-Finch-SOLD/Evansville-Indiana-47720/Jonathan-Finch-SOLD-EBay-Jason-Spencer-skipped-town-after-selling-my-300-keyboard-Greenw-334710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan Finch SOLD!

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Happy to take care of debt

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

Jon,

This is Jason Spencer. I did not skip town with your money, in fact I never took a dime out of the stores. The stores simply were not viable and went bankrupt. When a business goes bankrupt all "debtors" lose their money. When dealing with consignment stores that includes consignee's. Also I closed the stores down in the middle of 2006 so its hard to believe that you dropped off the item in 2007. And why are you posting something on the net 2.5 years later? If you can show me what the item sold for I will gladly reimburse you for the item. You recieved emails when the item sold and I am sure you still have a copy of this. If so fax it to me or mail it to me and I will make you whole and add in a bit for your trouble. Keep in mind that by bankruptcy law I do not have to give you a dime, but I have made sure that not one person lost a dime in doing business with me and I want to keep that record intact.