- Report: #774550
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: jones express
jones expressp.o. box 137 spring city, Pennsylvania United States of America
jones express jones motor group; jones hotshot terminated driver and left stranded thousands of miles from home spring city, Pennsylvania
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: facts
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not all the facts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. when I went into the contract with jones express i was told that my payment would be $677.00 ($117 of this is to pull their trailer) per week starting the third week that i had my truck. but my first payment started coming out less than two weeks i had my truck and the payments were over $1000 for the past month. i was told trhat the contract had changed. but i was not notifieds of this.
2. no one ever communicated with me what i can discuss with the brokers. when i called the broker to let him know that i did not have enough fuel he told me i was authorized for a $150 advance for fuel. when the dispatcher found this out he went into the computer and changed things.
3. i am left in a situation where i cannot get home and have no money or fuel to do anything.
while working for this company for only a month they state that i have grossed over $9,000 but total money that I have seen in my pocket has been less than $2000. when talking with other drivers out on the road working for this company I have received nothing but negatrive feed back about this company and Bubba Williams (copperas cove office).
This company is heartless and uncaring. the only thing they care about is getting their money. They do not care anything about the welfare or well being of their drivers or their families.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jones-express/spring-city-Pennsylvania-19475-0137/jones-express-jones-motor-group-jones-hotshot-terminated-driver-and-left-stranded-thousan-774550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.