rank

Complaint Review: jones toyota bel air md

• Submitted: Thu, November 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: oliver — fallston Maryland
jones toyota bel air md
1510 belair rd belair md Belair, Maryland USA

jones toyota bel air md steve smeltzer not told the truth Belair Maryland

*Author of original report: A fair resoluion

*Author of original report: mr smeltzer not told what?

IN APRIL OF 2013 I PURCHASED A 2008 TOYOTA CAMERY FROM JONES TOYOTA IN BELAIR MD.   I WAS TOLD BY THE SALESMAN THE CAR HAD A CLEAN HISTORY WITH NO ACIDENT. SIX MONTHS LATER I WENT BACK TO SEE HOW MUCH TRADE IN VALUE I COULD GET FOR THE CAR I JUST PURCHASED AND WAS TOLD AT FIRST $6500. I ASK WHY SO LITTLE AND WAS TOLD THE CAR HAD BEEN INVOLVED IN A ACCIDENT. I ALSO ASKED WHY I WAS LIED TO WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR AND WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT KNOW IT.  REALLY, IT ONLY TOOK THEM 15 MINUTES TO TELL ME THERE WAS PRIOR DAMAGE WHEN I WANTED TO TRADE THE CAR  IN. SINCE THEN I HAVE FOUND OUT THE CAR WAS STOLEN IN MECHANICSBURG PA AND WECKED IN MOODY AL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jones-toyota-bel-air-md/Belair-Maryland-21047/jones-toyota-bel-air-md-steve-smeltzer-not-told-the-truth-Belair-Maryland-1099302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jones toyota bel air md

A fair resoluion

AUTHOR: fallston guy - ()

Since I posted this report I have had the opportunity to speak to Mr. Smeltzer President of Jones Junction. Since the report was posted Mr. Smeltzer explained to me the history of the 2008 Camery which i purchased did not indicate the car was involved in an accident in his Carfax report. Jones Junction was willing to listen  to my concerns and was fair in resolving this matter with me. I have been a customer of Jones Junction for years and have been treated fair and with respect, for that reason I will remain there customer.

mr smeltzer not told what?

AUTHOR: fallston guy - ()

Not quite sure what that means about mr Smeltzer not being told.   I told mr Smeltzer about what happen three times, I really hope he is talking about his employees in the used car division. but even with that he keep asking what he could do to make it right I believe three times I told him what I wanted and each time his reply was  well thats not going to happen. To me that was poor Bussiness. Every thing that he offered was in Jones toyota's favor