Complaint Review: jos a bank

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: nnnsss — oldsmar Florida United States of America
jos a bank
27001 US Highway 19 North, Suite 1039 clearwater, Florida United States of America

jos a bank have not recieved my last pay check in two weeks clearwater, Florida

I left jos a bank after 2  weeks of total bulls@it high pressure sales and total disrespect for customers. My wife was shopping at the mall where jos a bank is located and offered to pick up my last check which is delivered to the stores every Friday which is normal for all stores, you get paid weekly. The assistant manager said it was in the mail. So after waiting five days, and I only live four miles from the store and the mail should only take about two days to be delivered. I went back to the store in person wednesday to inquire about the check and the general manager said he had just put it in the mail
this afternoon.

It is now Saturday and still nothing in the mail, its been two weeks since the store received the check, bulls@it, total liars and there playing games just because I left with no two week notice which would have been a waste of time anyway after reading employee complaints on the internet.

I just want to give a word of caution to people who shop at

this countryside mall location, there is always a continuous sale and there are

really no fixed retail prices, during the two weeks I worked there I had two

wealthy customers that were treated badly and said they will never shop at this

location again.

The check that I am still waiting for is not very large but its

just the consideration of respecting individuals in the right way.. I will

never trust or shop at jos a bank after what I have witnessed in the 2  weeks that I worked there, there is always a mens

wherehouse around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jos-a-bank/clearwater-Florida-33761/jos-a-bank-have-not-recieved-my-last-pay-check-in-two-weeks-clearwater-Florida-982582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jos a bank