Complaint Review: joseph Baca of albq..works for Michelle Baca Lawyer

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: cherryl L jONES — albuqerque New Mexico United States of America
joseph Baca of albq..works for Michelle Baca Lawyer
6301 Indian school road albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

joseph Baca of albq..works for Michelle Baca Lawyer claimed he recd and joined trappcall. vz has blocked him since tuesday, trapcall unblocked albuquerque, New Mexico

Joseph Baca claims  he recorded to trapcall, yet not only did he call my nephew retarded, was glad my father was dead as of Jan 2013, I blocked call txt via verizon, made threat to kick a persons ass, humiliate my family at service for my father, was seen at persons house, block who he made threat towards, was not only had picture taken , license plate was reported by nbrhood watch, also by a man. continues to make threats to me, I have filed report, have all txts sent on phone.I am scared for my life, he did damage to my home, yet my rights are and have been violated, as I also Have served my country was told I WAS STUPID.  he has done time for abuse against 2 women,,was charged by the husband who he abused. did a violation of of stay away due to restrain order. then did not stop when apd and led them on chase, which could have killed many due to fact he ran redlights while being dui.  all court record .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/joseph-Baca-of-albqworks-for-Michelle-Baca-Lawyer/albuquerque-New-Mexico-87112/joseph-Baca-of-albqworks-for-Michelle-Baca-Lawyer-claimed-he-recd-and-joined-trappcall-996068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on joseph Baca of albq..works for Michelle Baca Lawyer

shipping