Complaint Review: Joseph Chris Williams

• Reported By: Davy Keith — Ellisville Mississippi
Joseph Chris Williams
2110 Razorback Ln. Charleston, South Carolina USA

Joseph Chris Williams TOOK MONEY NO PRODUCT OR REFUND Charleston South Carolina

On March 17th, 2013 I contacted Chris Williams via email concerning an ad he placed in "Armslist."  The item was a 1919A4 wooden transet chest.  We agreed upon a price of $167.50 and I mailed him a check.  The check cleared my bank shortly thereafter.  Since this time, I have over 50 emails to him, going back and forth regarding the lack of his ability to get my item shipped to me.  There have been over a dozen different excuses. About two weeks ago, he stated he would send me a refund.  To date, I have received nothing back.  Mr. Williams is a master making excuses.  The fact is he took my money and has delivered nothing to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Chris-Williams/Charleston-South-Carolina-29414/Joseph-Chris-Williams-TOOK-MONEY-NO-PRODUCT-OR-REFUND-Charleston-South-Carolina-1052905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Chris Williams